Paper Material: A4 size Transparent Waterslide Decal
Paper for use with Inkjet printers.
Any and all inkjet waterslide paper must be sealed before submersing in water!!!!!!!
Instructions for Use:
1) Print transferable decal image from an inkjet printer and let dry
2) Cover coat the transfer paper with acrylic spray by using 2-3 coats or as desired and then let the spray dry
3) Using scissors, cut out your decal image while leaving a small edge- do not cut up to the line of your decal image
4) Submerge and soak the cut decal image in a container of water for 30-60 seconds to release the decal
5) Transfer the image onto desired surface (use a card or sponge to discharge bubbles). Then use a towel to wipe off excess water.
6) Let the transferable decal dry for at least 3 hours. If you are using this transfer paper with ceramic, the image can cure in an oven at 200 degrees F for 15-20 minutes.
This is a great gift for your favorite creative crafter!
Use this waterslide paper for your next amazing custom tumbler creation! You won't be disappointed!