Here you will find all of KB 's preorders that are currently open. Please take a moment to read all of the below FAQ before participating in any of our preorder sales.
- What is a preorder? KB's uses preorders to help determine how much of a product we should order for you guys. By opening a preorder to you it allows us to order specifically what size, color, and quantity you are wanting to order from us!
- What's in it for me? Not only are you ordering what you need specifically you are also offered the items at a lesser cost for ordering in advance!
- Where can I find more information on the preorders? Please check our Facebook group for more in depth discussions on preorders, also once ordered check back on our 'updates' page to see if any new information has been released
- I see the preorder open but it says the date ordered has passed and/or my sizes arent available: Often times KB's orders extras of items so this is why the preorder still shows up on the site. The extras we ordered are available in advance once the preorder is closed but they are at a higher cost.
- How long does it take for items to come in? Typically anywhere from 3-6 weeks. KB's does give an ESTIMATED guess for arrival time but it's just an estimation which is why it's very important to stay up to date with our update section. Many things can interfere with our estimated dates but for the most part we try to stay as close as possible to date given.
- Should I presale to my clients? That is 100% up to you. KB's does highly encourage to purchase without offering to your clients until you get confirmation on shipment to you however that's up to you. Only reason this is our suggestion is because sometimes customer's can become impatient/worried so to eliminate this from happening at all don't presale. KB's hopes to not have to do preorders in the near future as well because we want what's best for our clients and you guys stressing over preorder items isn't something we want either.
- Can I just get a refund for this since it didn't come in by your estimated date? Unfortunately no, this is because KB's specifically orders these items just for you so we can't be left to pick up what you committed to; sorry. This is one of the downfalls preorders can potentially have, but it's a risk you take to receive the lesser cost on the items.
- Do I have to pay in advance for the items and what about shipping? Yes, items are paid for as soon as you check out and shipping is also included at time of check out! You won't have to worry about a thing other than checking for updates!
REALLY IMPORTANT RULE: DO NOT ADD READY TO SHIP ITEMS TO YOUR PREORDER CART UNLESS YOU CAN WAIT FOR ALL ITEMS TO BE SHIPPED AT ONCE. IF YOU NEED SOME ITEMS NOW BEFORE YOUR PREORDERS ARRIVE PLEASE MAKE TWO SEPARATE ORDERS. WE CANNOT GO BACK LATER AND SHIP THE ITEMS IF YOU MADE A MISTAKE AND FORGOT, THIS IS BECAUSE OF HOW WE FILE AND KEEP TRACK OF PREORDERS.