Here you will find all of KB 's preorders that are currently open. Please take a moment to read the information below before participating in any of our preorder sales.
- What is a preorder? KB's uses preorders to help determine how much of a product we should order for our customers. Preorders allow us to order specifically what size, color, and quantity you need.
- What's in it for me? You get "first dibs" on items, won't have to worry about the item going out of stock before you get all you need, AND you get the items at a lower price for ordering in advance!
- Where can I find more information on the preorders? Please check our Facebook group for more in depth discussions on preorders. Once the preorder is closed, you can check our 'updates' page to see if any new info on the order has been posted.
- I see the preorder open, but it says the date ordered has passed and/or my sizes aren't available: We often order extras of items, so the preorder listing will have all of these available for purchase. These can be purchased in advance (before the shipment arrives) but they will now be at regular cost, not the discounted preorder price.
- How long does it take for items to come in? Preorders can take 3-6 weeks to arrive after the order has closed. We do give an ESTIMATED guess for arrival time, but sometimes these dates change. You can check our updates section to for any new info on the preorder. Many things can interfere with our estimated dates, but we do try to stay as close as possible to the date given.
- Should I offer preorder items to my customers? That is 100% up to you. KB's personally recommends waiting until you get confirmation your order has shipped before offering items to your customers. This ensures your customer won't become impatient if the wait time is long. We understand this isn't always the best route if you're looking to purchase only what your customers have requested. If you do presale, we encourage you to update your customers with any info we give on shipping delays, arrivals, etc. Communication is important for a business to run smoothly! KB's hopes to move to only RTS items in the near future, because we want what's best for our clients! Having you stress over preorder item times isn't something we want!
- Can I cancel/get a refund for this since it hasn't arrived by the estimated date? Unfortunately, no. In a preorder, we order items that you have committed to at your time of purchase. We can't guarantee that we'd be able to sell the items/quantities you purchased, so we are unable to cancel any orders, sorry! This is one of the downfalls preorders can potentially have, but it's a risk you take to receive the lesser cost on the items.
- Do I have to pay in advance for the items? What about shipping costs? Yes, items are paid for as soon as you check out and shipping is calculated and included at time of check out! You won't have to worry about a thing other than watching for updates!
REALLY IMPORTANT RULE: DO NOT ADD READY TO SHIP ITEMS TO YOUR PREORDER CART UNLESS YOU CAN WAIT FOR ALL ITEMS TO BE SHIPPED AT ONCE. If there are items you will need before the preorders are set to arrive, you will need to make a separate purchase for those. Because of the system we use to file and track preorders, we are unable to make changes or split orders for shipping after the order is placed.